Welcome to the Thoendel Learning Center website!
We hope that you will find the information on this site to be helpful!
Thoendel Learning Center, located in Chambers, Nebraska, proudly offers the Davis Dyslexia Correction® Program to clients aged 8 and up. This one-week, intensive, goal-oriented program is designed for the visual-spatial learner! Facilitated one-to-one in a fun and supportive setting, clients leave with life-changing skills, such as:
- Focusing techniques
- Understanding how to resolve confusions with letters, words, and other symbols using their creativity and imagination
- Reading exercises that eliminate guessing and promote comprehension
- Improved balance and coordination
Based on the revolutionary book, The Gift of Dyslexia by Ronald D. Davis, the Davis® programs offer creative-based solutions for learning difficulties including:
- ADD or ADHD
- Reading disability
- Language-based learning disability
- Dyspraxia (balance)
- Dyscalculia (math)
- Dysgraphia (hand writing)
- Auditory processing disorder
- Visual processing disorder
If you have been seeking a solution for any of these learning difficulties and would like to learn more, please read on!
If you are unsure whether this program would be a fit, please take advantage of the free Davis On-Line Assessment.